Apply to Liberty
Applying to Liberty
Your child’s first step toward success
Liberty Admissions Process
Before sending your Application Packet or submitting online make sure you’ve included all required paperwork, and complete all forms. If you have any further questions regarding the admissions process, please feel free to call the Admission’s Office at 714-842-5992 or by email- email@example.com.
After all appropriate forms have been received by mail or electronically, the Admissions Office will contact you concerning testing dates for Kindergarteners and interview scheduling for 6th-12th graders. Families will then be notified of their admission to Liberty Christian School.
Please have prepared for each child:
Tuition, Fees, & Scholarships
• 1st Child – $300
• 2nd Child – $200
• 3rd Child+ – $100
• 1st Child – $400
• 2nd Child – $300
• 3rd Child+ – $200
*Registration can be paid in monthly installments. Contact the Business Office at 714-842-5992.
Christian School Scholarships
Students from Christian schools entering 9th grade receive a $1,000 scholarship for the 2013-14 school year. (Including LCS 8th graders.) Applies to tuition only.
Refer a new student/family to Liberty Christian School and receive a $1,000 tuition discount. The new family also receives a $1,000 tuition discount. Applies to tuition only.
Liberty Christian School makes tuition assistance available for families in need. The application process is as follows:
- Complete the school registration packet.
- Turn in the registration forms with the required deposit to the school office. You must be registered with the school before FAST will accept your application.
- Complete the on-line application with FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition) (see the link below). FAST charges an application fee of $38.
- Mail a copy of your previous year (most recent) taxes to:
Independent School Management
1316 N. Union St.
Wilmington, DE 19806
A representative from the LCS business office will contact you after the school has received a recommendation from FAST.
*All listed discounts, tuition fees, and scholarships are for the 2013 – 2014 school year. Scholarships may be pro-rated if tuition assistance has already been provided.
- Grades K – 5
- Tuition - $6,775
- Books and Activity Fee* - $300
- Monthly Payment Option** (July – May) - $665 per month
- Grades 6 – 8
- Tuition - $7,875
- Books and Activity Fee* - $350
- Monthly Payment Option** (July – May) - $770 per month
- Grades 9 – 12
- Tuition - $9,000
- Books and Activity Fee* - $400
- Monthly Payment Option** (July – May) - $880 per month
Tuition Fee Notes
*The Books and Activity Fee combine occasional educational expenses into one fee. Books, some field trips, elementary tours, activities, lab fees, bus transportation, festivals, and many miscellaneous expenses are included . The following items are not included in the Books and Activity Fee: Registration, personal articles, food, clothing, uniforms, athletic jerseys and equipment, caps, gowns and class rings, and some larger and/or multiple-day field trips.
**Monthly payment option listed includes Tuition + Books and Activity Fee. There is a 3% handling charge for the monthly payment option which is also included.
Terms & Conditions
- Registration fee is non-refundable. Contact the Business Office at 714-842-5992 X 2262.
- No portion of the Registration or New Student Application Fee is refundable.
- Extended Daycare is $5 per hour for the first child and $1 per hour for each additional child.